Thursday 11 March 2010

Research and Dialogue

Having had zero response from a south London based Kosovo Cahrity to my enquiry about research into Abanian Kosovar culture and language (for my back ground research for Almir) I tried UCL's SSEES an have found someone there who is willing to answer all my questions. Ive wriitten them done but before I email them accross to himI want to go over the list again. I will ask if I can chat to him on the phone also.

At the weekend, whilst walking along the deserted dark promonade at Aldeburgh after commig out of the cinema(we saw The Lovely Bones - which I enjoyed)I had two inspiration breakthouoghdson plot... but I'm keeping mum about them because if any one is reading this and the novel ever does get published it'll give the game away!

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment